Last Updated on 9 months by Susan Mayrich
The Brother CP60X vs CS6000i sewing machines are both reliable sewing machines. They both do a great job with hemming and regular sewing.
However, there are some slight differences between the two that you may want to know about before making your final choice.
This article will help you understand what those differences are and help you determine which one is right for your sewing needs.
|FEATURES||BROTHER CP60X||BROTHER CS6000i|
|Brightly Lit LED Work Area||Yes||Yes|
|Sharp LCD screen||Yes||Yes|
|Stitch Length (mm)||5mm||5mm|
|Stitch Width (mm)||7mm||7mm|
|Button Hole Styles||7||7|
|Quick Reference Stitch Guides||Non||Yes|
|Feed Dog Points||0||6|
|Stitch Selector Type||Shift Key||Shift Key|
|Free Motion Quilting Foot||Non||Yes|
|Included Quilting Feet||Non||Yes|
|Warranty||25-year warranty||One year warranty|
|Wide Table Included||Non||Yes|
User Rating and Review
|Brother CP60X||Brother CS6000i|
|Stars||4.7 stars out of 5||4.7 stars out of 5|
|Rating||169 ratings||18,838 ratings|
The Brother CS6000i is a computerized sewing machine with 60 built-in stitches. It has seven styles of auto-size one-step buttonholes, and it’s computerized so that you can adjust the stitch length and width with a simple turn of a dial. In addition, it has an automatic needle threader and a drop feed for free-motion quilting or embroidery.
The CS6000i is a good machine for someone looking for an all-purpose sewing machine. It has an LED-lit work area, which allows you to sew at night or in low light. This is especially helpful if you are sewing materials that need to be matched up ideally after sewing, like fabrics or leather.
In addition, the machine has an auto-needle threader, which is always a nice time-saving feature. It also has thread-cutting built-in, which is very convenient.
It is an excellent machine for beginners or intermediate sewers and will allow you to do a wide range of different stitches. You can purchase it in most sewing/craft stores and online.
Brother CS6000i Main Features
- 60 built-in stitches, including seven styles of 1-step auto-size buttonholes
- LCD with easy-to-use stitch selector
- Automatic needle threader
- Super easy bobbin winding system
- Electronic variable speed control
- Included oversized wide table for larger projects
- Brightly Lit LED Work Area
- Built-in free arm
- Nine sewing feet
The Brother CP60x is a computerized sewing machine with 60 built-in stitches. It has a seven-one-step buttonhole and an automatic needle threader for the top drop-in bobbin, so you don’t have to fool the needle.
The stitch length and width are controlled by dials on either side of the machine, so it’s easy to reach both without moving your fabric or your hands.
It’s a great machine for beginner sewers and those moving towards intermediate/advanced levels of sewing. This sewing machine has an easy stitch selector and a sharp LCD screen, which makes this machine an excellent option for beginners.
This sewing machine also comes with an instruction guide that helps you produce better results every time you use it. In addition, it includes excellent stitching and hemming techniques and detailed illustrations.
Brother CP60x Main Features
- 60-Built-in Stitches
- 7 styles of auto-size one-step buttonholes
- Sharp LCD screen
- Seven sewing feet included
- Advanced needle threading
- Bright LED-lit work area
- Quick-Set bobbin
- 25-year limited warranty
- Easy stitch selector and
- Sharp LCD screen
Here Are Some Of The Pros Of Each Machine
Here are some comparisons about our topic, Brother CP60X vs CS6000i:
Pros for the Brother CS6000i sewing machine:
- It has a lot of special stitches, including six stretch stitches that are great for sewing on knits. It also includes an automatic needle threader, making life easier.
- It’s computerized. If you’re starting sewing, it’s much less intimidating than a mechanical machine with manual stitch control dials.
- It has high ratings online. Customers who buy the CS6000i often say they are pleased with their purchase.
- The price is reasonable for a computerized machine.
Pros for the Brother CP60x sewing machine:
- It’s my personal favorite. I enjoy using a computerized sewing machine and found it easy to learn how to use it right out of the box.
- It has many of the same features as my more expensive sewing machine and is comparable to intermediate-level sewing.
- The automatic needle threader is less demanding than most other machines I’ve used.
- This is one of Brother’s lower-priced computerized machines, making it a great starter machine for anyone who likes the computerized features.
- This machine is digital, even faster than my more expensive machine.
What Is The Difference Between Brother CP60x And CS6000i?
When comparing the Brother CP60x vs. CS6000i, the Brother features a sewing speed of 850 stitches per minute, more than the sewing speed of CP60x, which is 750 stitches per minute.
Another significant difference is that the Brother CS6000i sewing machine features quilting features such as quilting feet, free-motion quilting foot, and drop feed. At the same time, the Brother CP60x doesn’t offer quilting features.
Brother CP60x comes with seven sewing feet, while Brother CS6000i comes with nine sewing feet. Brother CP60x comes with a 25-year warranty, while Brother CS6000i comes with a 1-year warranty. Another big difference is that Brother CS6000i has a comprehensive table that is not included with Brother CP60x.
Which One Is Better?
The two sewing machines have a lot of things in common, but looking at the differences, We may conclude that the Brother CS6000i outperforms CP60x. This is because the machine comes with more features than the Brother CP60x. You may also be interested to know about Brother sewing machine troubleshooting.
It’s A Wrap!
Now, you’ve known Brother CP60X vs CS6000i! I recommend the Brother CP60x sewing machine for beginners or people who want a simple machine without too many bells and whistles.
However, if you’re looking for a more challenging sewing experience with lots of extra features such as sewing speed, quilting, and the wide table, you may want to invest in the Brother CS6000i sewing machine.
You may also want to read about how to use a brother sewing machine for beginners and how to replace spool pin on Brother sewing machine.