Taco Bell sauce can be a delicious addition to your burritos, but it can also be a pain to get out of your clothes. While the food is great, It’s also known to be rather sticky and difficult to remove from clothing. Fortunately, there are several methods that can help you get the stain out of your clothes.
To get taco bell sauce out of your clothes, apply a liquid laundry detergent directly to the stain and rub gently with your fingers until it disappears, then rinse thoroughly with cold water and launder as usual in warm or hot water.
If you’ve been wondering how to get taco bell sauce out of clothes, then this post is for you. Continue reading to learn more.
Does Taco Bell Hot Sauce Stain Clothes
Taco Bell sauce stains are a dangerous substance to get on your clothes. The red tinted sauce stains like no other, and it’s nearly impossible to remove.
Are Taco Bell Sauce Stains Permanent
Taco Bell hot sauce stains are not permanent if treated properly. If you do not treat the stain quickly enough, however, it will be difficult to remove. The longer the stain sits on clothing, the more difficult it will be to remove.
Can You Get Taco Bell Sauce Out of Clothes
It is possible to get the stain out, but it might require several attempts. First, try cold water and soap. If that doesn’t work, try mixing 1 tablespoon of dishwashing liquid with 2 cups of cold water. Soak the clothing in this solution for at least 30 minutes. If that doesn’t work, try using a stain remover or bleach.
How to Get Taco Bell Sauce Out of Clothes
Remove as much excess sauce as possible by blotting with a paper towel or using a spoon to scrape off any excess food from the garment’s surface.
Blot again with plain water until no more food particles are visible on the fabric (this will prevent further staining).
Vinegar is one of my favorite home remedies because it can remove so many different types of stains from fabric. It’s also very affordable and easy to use. Vinegar is an acid that can help break down the oils in the sauce and make them easier to wash away.
Vinegar will also help neutralize any alkaline residue left behind by other cleaners like baking soda or lemon juice.
- Rinse the area with cold water to remove any remaining residue.
- Apply white vinegar directly to the stain and let it sit for at least 20 minutes (the longer the better). You can also use a spray bottle with white vinegar in it if you’d like (just make sure to shake well before using). The vinegar will help break down the proteins in the sauce, making it easier for your detergent to remove later on.
- Wash as normal by following the directions on your clothing tag or label (most people wash their clothes in warm water).
Using Dishwashing Detergent
Dishwashing detergent is a great way to get Taco Bell sauce out of clothes. The soap will cut through the grease, and leave your clothes clean and stain-free.
- Put some dishwashing detergent on the stain and rub it with a brush or sponge. This will help in removing the stain completely from your clothes.
- Wash your clothes after using dishwashing detergent on them. You can also add bleach if needed to remove other stains from your clothes as well.
Using Hydrogen Peroxide
Hydrogen Peroxide is a bleaching agent that breaks down stains and other organic tissue. It is commonly used as an antiseptic and disinfectant, as well as a cleaning agent.
Hydrogen Peroxide is often used in combination with water to remove stains from clothes.
- Place the stained garment in a sink or basin filled with lukewarm water.
- Add 3 tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide to the water and allow the garment to soak for at least 30 minutes (but not more than 1 hour).
- Rinse out your garment under cold running water until all traces of hydrogen peroxide are gone. Then allow it to air dry completely before wearing again.
Using Heavy Duty Laundry Detergent
Heavy Duty Laundry Detergent is a good choice for removing Taco Bell Sauce from your clothes. The detergent works well on greasy stains and will leave your clothes smelling clean and fresh.
- To remove the stain, first soak the article of clothing in cold water to loosen any food particles stuck to it.
- Then, add 1/2 cup of Heavy Duty Laundry Detergent to a sink full of warm water, and soak the stained article for 15 minutes or more if necessary.
- After soaking, wash the item as usual using hot water, adding 1/4 cup of baking soda to the wash cycle if desired.
- Allow the item to air dry completely before wearing again.
Ammonia is another product that works well on food stains, including those from taco bell sauce.
- Mix one tablespoon of ammonia with one cup of water in a spray bottle and apply directly to the stain until saturated (about 15 minutes).
- Rinse with cool water and wash as normal to remove any residual ammonia odor from your clothing.
How to Get Dried Hot Sauce Out of Clothes
To remove dried hot sauce from your clothes, you can try an all-natural remedy. The combination of vinegar and baking soda is a great way to get the stains out. The baking soda will help absorb the excess moisture in the fabric, while the vinegar will neutralize the acidity in the hot sauce.
- Mix equal parts baking soda and water in a bowl or cup.
- Add a few drops of white vinegar.
- Stir well until the mixture is smooth and free of lumps.
- Apply directly to stain with a sponge or cloth and allow it to sit for about 15 minutes before washing as usual.
How to Remove Hot Sauce Stain from White Shoes
Dishwashing liquid is another great option for removing hot sauce stains from white shoes because it contains enzymes that break down protein-based stains like ketchup or hot sauce (which are both made from tomatoes).
Simply fill a bowl with warm water and dishwashing liquid, then soak your shoes in the mixture overnight before rinsing them off in cold water.
Taco Bell sauce is super messy. This is especially true if you’re not careful with it and end up spilling some on the carpet.
How to Get Taco Bell Sauce Out of Carpet
The good news is that there are several ways to get rid of Taco Bell sauce stains out of your carpet. Here are a few of them:
Baking Soda and Water
Mix equal parts baking soda and water together in a spray bottle, then apply it directly to the stain. Scrub the area with an old toothbrush or scrub brush, then rinse it off with cold water. Repeat as necessary until all traces of the stain have been removed from your carpeting.
Spray WD-40 onto a clean rag, then apply it directly to the stain itself. Let it sit for about 15 minutes before scrubbing with an old toothbrush or scrub brush. Finally, blot up any remaining moisture with paper towels or rags, then repeat as necessary until all traces of taco bell sauce have been removed from your carpeting..